Thursday, October 23, 2008

Setting My Intentions...

I only need connect to my source and intend to have that which I want, and it becomes.

- I intend to be happy.
- I intend to allow.
- I intend to sing in my own big band.
- I intend to perform on Broadway often.
- I intend to make a great living as a singer and actress.
- I intend to write and perform in many cabarets.
- I intend to join the unions
- I intend to have agents pursue me.
- I intend excellent singing and acting work to find me everyday no matter where I am.
- I intend to inspire people to feel amazing when they hear me sing.
- I intend to travel the world while performing.
- I intend to be happy in the apartment I am living in now.
- I intend to connect with those I live with.
- I intend to have many friends who genuinely care about me and love me.
- I intend to have more than enough great friends to connect with and talk to.
- I intend to be loved.
- I intend to discover who I am while fantastically in love with someone who is mutually in love with me!
- I intend to live on my own in an incredible and affordable apartment.
- I intend to create.
- I intend to write children's books.
- I intend to write.
- I intend to get on SNL.
- I intend to be hysterical!
- I intend to be a respected and admired writer/comedienne
- I intend to let myself GOOOOOOOOOOO!
- I intend to become of LOA coach.
- I intend to inspire people to be anything they want to be.
- I intend to be the best daughter possible.
- I intend to see my brother thriving.
- I intend to have money for everything I need and more.
- I intend to have money to give for it truly does grow on trees!


And so it becomes!

0 comments: